We offer a variety of online ebook courses fit for a range of interests.
Please take a look at our product selection below. If you have any questions, we’re available via phone or email (we will reply within 1 business day).
After taking our course, you will be able to:
- confidently speak about key finance, modeling concepts, and accounting
- use over a dozen of the most useful Excel features & techniques
- construct three distinct financial models from scratch
Because learning Excel or Finance on its own is tough enough but learning them at the same time is challenging. To muddle that with requiring you to learn an arbitrary business model will just distract from your learning.
But, even with a simple business model such as a lemonade stand, you’ll be surprised by how complex and sophisticated the analysis could become.
After you read this guide, you will learn:
- how to establish a reasonable monthly budget that will allow you to cover all your necessary expenditures and still have money for entertainment as well as save for retirement or education.
- about government grants for debt forgiveness and how they can be used to help pay off debt.
- the benefits of using a debit card rather than a standard credit card
- how to find a bank with the best interest rates and benefits for the one credit card you keep for emergencies.
After you read this guide, you will come to know how to:
- Reduce your expenses
- To make cash in few ways
- Pay down for credits and borrow
This ebook course will give you some useful advice and examples to get out of debt and get your finances under control.
In the debt sections of the course, you learn the most effective ways to consolidate your credit card debt (or which ones may be best suited to your own situation so you can make your best and most informed decision). And strategies to use ‘smart debt’ for investments such as property.
Also you’ll learn how to stay away from ‘bad debt’ and make better purchasing decisions.